Friday, June 19, 2015

beautiful village (khadiya/deepganw)

hi friends welcome to my village (khadiya/deepganw). my village is in rudraprayag district. distance from rudraprayag is almost 56km. it very near from kedarnath and triyuginarayan. people of my village are well educated and are working in many fields like engineering,doctor , teacher,indian army and so on. peolple are also working on their fields and working hard on crops. you can see himalaya's view from this village. nearest market of my village is phata where we get our daily needs good and schooling is also there.

4 comments:

  1. Good Bro.. This is good job..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks brother for visiting my blog.. keep in touch for new pics. thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb description of your beautiful village. Keep up the good work ЁЯСМI wish I could settle down here forever...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's as beautiful as my Dreamtopia. I would love to visit this beautiful place..
    Arshia Maitreya

    ReplyDelete

}