Thursday, February 9, 2017

{2017 trending}Valentine day HD Wallpaper Images ,Status,Quotes,Wishes,SMS for Facebook&Whats app

Hi friends Valentines week is near so what a you preparing for this special romantic day.Here i am suggesting you a plan to impress your beloved one Valentine day 2017 Whatsapp ,Facebook HD wallpaper & Status,Quotes,SMS,Schedule  will help you surely. Do lovers really need a special day to express their love? Answer differs from person to person but majority of the mankind finds it an official opportunity and plan to confess their love on this day to their beloved one by showering them with gifts such as flowers or greeting cards.












  • Gul ne gulshan se gulfam bheja hai, sitaro ne gagan se salam bheja hai, Mubarak ho apko ye “VALENTINE’S DAY” Humne tahe dil se yeh paigam bheja hai
  • Ek ajnabi se mujhe_ itna pyaar kyon hai..
    Inkar karne par_ chahat ka ikraar kyon hai,
    Use pana nahi meri taqdeer _mein shayad…
    Phir har mod pe usi ka _intezar kyon hai.
    Happy Valentine Day.
  • Valentine Valentine Karte Rahe…
    Valentine Ke Din Ko Tarste Rahe..
    Is Mohabbat Ka Din Aakar Chala Geya..
    Hum Har Saal Ki Tarah Haath Malte Rahe
  • Dil Ko Dharkan Se Pehlay, Dost Ko Dosti Se Pehlay, Pyar Ko Mohabbat Se Pehlay, Khushi Ko Gham Se Pehlay, Or Aapko 1 Din Pehlay, “”HAPPY VALENTIN’S DAY”
  • Muhabbat to sirf ek ittefaq hai Ye to Dilo ki mulakkat hai Muhabbat nahi dekhte ki ye din hai ya raat hai isme to sirf waphadari or jaajbaat hai
  • Mere Dil Me Jyo Tum Rahati Ho, Rooj Sapno Me Ake Satati Ho, Bina Kuch Bole Hi Bhagwan Se, Jindgibhar Ka Saath Kyo Mangti Ho! Happy Valentines Day!
  • Apne Hothon Par Saja Kar Tujhe Main Tere Hi Geet Gana Chahta Hoon,Jal Kar Bujh Jana Humari Kismat Sahi,Bas Ek Baar Roshan Hona Chahta Hoon Happy valentine day!
  • Chand par kali ghata chati to hogi,Sitaro ko muskurahat aati to hogi,Tum lakh chipwo duniya se magar,Akele mein tumhe hamari yaad aati toh hogi happy valentine day!

Valentines Day English Quotes , SMS, Status

  • I searched through books & leafed through cards, For words that wud convey, what I had in my heart, But when I sat down to write, all I can write was…. I Love You! Happy Valentine’s Day
  • My love for you is like water, Falling countless The beating of my heart, For you is so heavy and soundless, The feeling of being in your arm is so Precious and endless.
  • For The Rest Of My Life
    I will Be with You ,I Will stand By your Side
    Honest & True I Love You
  • All the love that history knows, Is said to be in every rose. Yet all that could be found in two, Is less than what I feel for you.
  • Be my valentine, In the east or west, You know I love you best, So give up the all rest, And be my valentine, No matter what the season, It’s you I should be pleasing, I love you is the reason, Be my valentine.

Lovely Valentine Day Wishes

  • he fluffy cloud may kiss the sky; The rose may kiss a butterfly; The morning dew may kiss the grass; But you my friend may kiss my lips!

Happy Valentines Day Sms for Boyfriend-:

  • Love is the glue that holds us together And keeps us smiling every day of the year. On this beautiful day, We celebrate this love of a lifetime.
Happy Valentine’s Day.

Happy Valentine Day Message in English

  • Don’t wait until it’s too late To tell someone how much you love, How much you care. Because when they’re gone, No matter how loud you shout and cry, They won’t hear you anymore.
 for more HD Images ,Wallpapers,SMS,Quotes,Status for Whats app and Facebook click here
or contact us at www.ukphotosgallery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

}